Mission: All Things College is committed to bridging the gap from high school to higher education within the minority community to disrupt the cycle of poverty.
Purpose: The primary purpose of All Things College is to Advocate for quality education by informing students and parents nationwide on college readiness, standardized test-prep, and scholarships; ensuring an increase in minority economic growth and college retention rates.
Option 1: “College Versus”
- Discuss the college admissions process this or that
- Essentially comparing and contrasting everything about college and deciding the best route to take
- hbcu vs pwi
- ACT vs SAT
- Early action vs early decision
- Grant vs loans
Option 2: “All Things College”
- Learn about every aspect of the college process
- overall, informing students about everything they need to do in college admission process, my journey as a student, how they can do what I did
- Standardized test prep
- Creating a competitive application
Option 3: “Are you career and college ready?
- Zoom interview tips
- Create a resume
- Linked in tips
- Breakdown of Handshake